Another day in Sheol

The journal of the Grim Reaper, aka Death.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Here goes nothin

Well, I think it's stupid but my therapist says I need to "cronicle my thoughts" and "get in touch with the inner-Death". I think it's a load of hooey. Of course I'm miserable with my job. Sure, it was fun at first... touch some guy with a boney finger and he drops like a fly in a stream of Raid. I used to get a real kick out of it. Sometimes they'd just drop at the sight of me. But, come on... any job will get old after all this time. I don't even know how many years it's been. Of course, I got so carried away (power-drunk, I guess) that I went trigger-happy on the dinosaurs and wiped them out. I dont' miss them, though. Humans are more fun.

I'm just tired, you know? I need some time off or a change of pace, or something. It's not like I can get promoted or anything. Where would they find a new Death? I need to do something though. I've gotten complacent and taken the wrong people a few times. I just need some rest. Maybe I'll take a nap.

Tired in Sheol,
Reap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home