Another day in Sheol

The journal of the Grim Reaper, aka Death.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Looking For Love

I'm going to try internet dating. It was Doc's idea, but I think it may be a good one. Here's the add I plan on posting:

"Tall, dark, lanky, non-smoking male seeks voluptous bride to share a long death with. I enjoy moonlit strolls on Normandy Beach, romantic candle-lit funerals, and regular boning. Intelligence is not required but housekeeping abilities are a must. No pets, especially monkeys. I am gainfully employed in the population-control industry and have a truly unique brand-new home (designed and built by Frank Lloyd Wright) overlooking an enchanted misty river. "

What do you think? I spent a long time on it. I'm sure I'll get some responses. Who could resist that? It sounds so good I could call myself!

Your #1 lady-killer,
Pimp daddy G.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dædalux said...

Hilarious!
I wonder: If you really put that on the internet - What sort of people would reply? (Because you know they would)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wasn't just joking. I really did post it on a dating site, along with the same pic that is at the top of the blog. No one replied, though. I was severely dissapointed.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home