Another day in Sheol

The journal of the Grim Reaper, aka Death.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Damn Beurocracies (click image to enlarge)


This Beurocratic BS is getting to be too much. I mean HELLLOOO my name is DEATH not Life and Death. So the crooner is dead. If the CEO wants him back alive so badly, why doesn't he file a resurrection request with the man upstairs? I don't want to go doing some other guy's job. I mean, I'm not lazy, but I don't want to get the unions pissed off because I'm doing some other guy's work. They've got me in a tough spot, though. My evaluation is coming up and I hear the former Grim Reaper has gotten tired of the rock and roll life and may be trying to take my place.

This is really all I know how to do. I can't take Keith Richards' place, so if he takes mine, where do I go? This whole Elvis mistake isn't my fault. I just do what the slips say. But, I have to fix it, of course. I ordered a copy of resurection for dummies and am trying to figure out how to take care of this, but it isn't in my job description and I certainly haven't been trained for it.

I'm so sick of all this red tape and all the triplicate forms and BS. I should have been a dancer.

In corporation-hell (literally),
Your pal,
Reap

1 Comments:

Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Yeah... I just noticed the spelling error in the title. Nobody said Death was smart.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home